Here's How You Will
Get Telemarketing Script
Ideas to Help You Create Winning Telemarketing and Telesales Scripts
Telemarketing Scripts are Doomed Even Before
They're Presented. Use These Ideas for
Successful Telemarketing Calls
A Message From Art Sobczak, President, Business By Phone Inc.
you've experienced it:
You're faced with
making some telemarketing calls, and you're just not quite sure
what you're going to say. Maybe you have a telemarketing script
someone gave you, but it looks and sounds cheesy and salesy. So
you just place the
call and try winging it.
And sure enough, you
get a "no." Or worse.
Your next choices?
You could attempt to
repeat and believe the goofy adage about, "For every no,
you're that much closer to a yes. It's just a numbers game. I'll
keep calling and eventually get a yes."
But you know better.
If what you're saying
is bad, you're simply that much closer to another
"NO." And if you're like many people, you're not that
excited about making more calls. So perhaps you find something
else to do instead of calling. And sales suffer.
I can help you avoid
I can help you persuade
people to listen to you, speak with you, and, most importantly,
buy from you and/or meet with you (depending on your call
And you'll do it
conversationally without sounding like the telemarketer who
interrupted your dinner, reading--very poorly--from a script.
That’s what I'll
deliver, and precisely what you’ll get in my books, "How
to Sell More in Less Time, With No Rejection, Using Common Sense
Telephone Techniques, Volumes 1 and 2."
Just Solid, What-to-Say and
How-to-Say it Tips
Lots of sales books cover theory ... old school stuff that you
would be as uncomfortable repeating as you are hearing it, and
downright nonsense written by people who probably have never
made a sales call in their lives.
What I’ve found is
that we salespeople by nature are a demanding, intelligent, and
somewhat impatient group and want instantly-useable, common
sense ideas that really work.
Over the past 25 years I’ve built my business and reputation
on researching, testing, and refining sales strategies and
techniques for professionals like you and me who use the phone
as a main method of communication.
Anyone who has ever
picked up the phone to make a cold call, or followed up on a
call after they’ve sent out literature, a catalog, or samples,
knows that it’s much more difficult than making a face-to-face
call, and there are certain nuances that make using the phone a
different animal. I demystify the process, poke fun at the old
techniques and myths of sales that flat out do not work by
phone, and show proven, word-for-word examples that will work
for you in your own telemarketing scripts..
In these two books, I provide more useable how-to ideas on
telephone sales and telemarketing scripts than you have ever
seen in one place before.
And I say that with confidence.
If you use the phone in professional, ethical, needs-based
sales, there is simply no way you could not benefit from
these books--as long as you read and use them.
And I stand behind that
claim with my "More than Your Money Back
Guarantee," where I refund your money, plus $10, and
let you keep the books, if you feel you wouldn’t benefit from
them. More on that later.
read over 500 books on selling, persuasion, and influence. This is
the best book on telesales
that I've ever read. It's in my top 5 sales books
of all time. Initially I thought the book was expensive ($39.95), but after
reading it, I realized it's worth 50 times what I paid for it!"
If you want to
skip right to the offer and ordering info, simply click here.
In these two books you’ll get over 540 pages of
rock-solid info, just like you read in my Telephone
Prospecting and Selling
Report sales tips newsletter each month, and in my e-mail
TelE-Sales Hot Tips of the Week. Here is just a
sampling of the sections in the book, and what you’ll get:
Voice Mail, Screeners, Getting
to Decision Makers
• Why you shouldn’t
go above, around, under, or through screeners, and what you
should do instead to get them to actually HELP you
• What to never say on voice mail messages
• How to get buyers to welcome and expect your next call
• Word-for-word examples of messages that work
• When leaving no message is better
• Words to avoid that are sure to get you labeled as a
time-wasting, self-interested "salesperson," meaning
you’re screened out, brushed off, or left waiting for call
backs that never arrive
Building that Professional
Telephone "Look" Through Your Voice and Words
How to get rid of image-destroying "umm’s"
• How to build rapport, credibility, and likeability
• Listening for key buying words and emotions—knowing when
to talk and when to shut up
Interest Creating Opening
• 13 actions and word-for-word
mistakes that ensure failure and resistance, and what to say
• A no-brainer, fill-in-the blanks opening statement template
for prospecting calls that gets them interested
• Case study examples of horrible openings, and great
alternatives you can use and/or adapt
Selling With Questions
Loads of word-for-word questions that get them thinking about,
seeing, and feeling their problems and pains--precisely the
situations you can help them with through your benefits
• Putting them in a frame of mind so they want to hear what
• There are such things as dumb questions in sales. Examples,
and how to avoid them
• How to ask about money
(Click here to see an actual chapter from
Presenting With Power
The not-so-secret, "secret" to great presentations
• How to position what you say as more credible and
believable, instead of sounding like a salesperson
• Using stories to create irresistible visual images
Getting Commitment and Closing
• Over 50 word-for-word examples of
conversational closing and commitment questions you can use
today to get agreement, and sales
• How to get larger sales just as easily as you would get
Self Motivation, Beating Call
Reluctance, and Rejection
Characteristics—that you can emulate--of wealthy salespeople
• Avoiding negative assumptions that are sure to invite
• How to avoid choking under pressure
Dealing Successfully With
• A painless way to address
objections and resistance
• How to blow away price objections
• Turning "I want to think about it," into, "I
• How to ensure you don’t hear, "We don’t need
• Why what you’ve probably heard before about objections is
bogus, and what you should do instead. (For example, "You
should love objections," "The selling doesn’t start
until you hear an objection," "You’ll hear three
objections before you’ll get a yes," "Every
objection puts you that much closer to a yes." That’s ALL
Successfully Following Up By
• How to end a call to ensure success
on the follow-up.
• How to avoid starting follow-up’s with the useless and
idiotic statement and question, "I sent you out the
material. Didja get it? Any questions?"
• What you should and shouldn’t mail after calls
• How to set solid phone appointments so they’re ready and
waiting for your next call
Case Studies of Actual Calls
actual transcripts from calls submitted by fellow sales reps in
the field, or calls received by Art. You’ll see what didn’t
work and why, so you can avoid the same mistakes, and suggested
alternatives to get success and agreement. Some of the cases
• What to say when they "buy it locally"
• Failed prospecting calls, and why they went down in
• Why ending a call with "Keep us in mind" is
asinine, and what to say instead
• How to position value instead of selling on price
• How to build relationships with regular customers to keep
How to get referrals who are eager to speak with you
• Getting them talking whey they say they’re not interested
• Why leaving messages on prospecting calls could be a waste
• Over 20 other prospecting pointers to help you get interest,
the appointment, and eventually the sale
Even More Stuff to Help You
• Why believing that using the
phone is "Just a numbers game" will demoralize you and
ensure call reluctance
• The right way to use conference calls to sell to multiple
• How to handle prospects who "Need information sent
right now!", and determining if they’re for real, or just
yanking your chain
• How to keep customers after that first sale
• Positioning yourself as the "least risk vendor"
instead of the higher-priced vendor
• Telesales lessons from the O.J. trial
130 brief, to-the-point tips you can use right now. Any ONE of
these could pay for the book on your very next phone call, or
help you avoid a mistake that could cost you more than the price
of the book! Some examples:
• How to respond to the "Send literature" request
• Eliminating telephone tag
• What to say to the prospect who perpetually strings you
• Showing them how a lower price might actually be more
• Why they don’t care about your products or services, and
what they do care about which decides whether or not they’ll
Oh, I Forgot Something ...
If you're like most salespeople, you just saw lots of topics and
ideas you're interested in, and might be ready to order right
now. You'll probably be happy to know that those are just
the items you'll get in Volume 2 . Volume 1
has even more, different valuable ideas and tips in the same
Don't Just Take My Word for It
Look at what others say about my material:
"I read every sales and marketing book I can get my
hands on. Your book is the best book I've ever read on telephone
sales. Eery page is filled with ideas that WORK!"
Danita Evans, Micro-Tech
"... when we were trying to figure out the best
telephone sales tip we ever published, we realized all the top
contenders came from Art Sobczak."
Call Center Magazine
"Applying what I learned through your tips, I've earned
enough to buy a new boat."
Rich Kline, ITAT Info Technology
Still not convinced? Let me take all risk away right now:
The Better than Risk-Free,
"You Keep the Product, I’ll Pay You for Your Time"
I’m so confident that you’ll profit many times over from my
books, that I’m willing to put my own money up to prove it.
Many publishers won’t take back books after they’re sold.
Not only will I guarantee your success, I’ll take it three
1. If you don’t show success from using the
ideas in these books, call, write, fax, or e-mail me. I’ll
refund everything you paid, including the shipping. (US
2. You keep the book(s). You read correctly. I
won’t make you pay to send them back. All I ask is that you
give them to someone else who would and could benefit from them.
3. Not only will I refund your purchase price,
I’ll give you another $10! Now that’s a guarantee. Find
someone else who’s willing to make that same offer.
(There is one condition, albeit unenforceable on my part: I ask
that you actually read the books and try the ideas before taking
advantage of this guarantee, if you choose to do so.)
Am I stark raving mad? No, just absolutely confident that if you
use these ideas, a team of wild horses couldn’t pry these
ideas from you. And that covers most people who will invest in
these books. Will some people take advantage of me? Probably ...
but a tiny percentage. And I figure if someone wants to be a
lowlife and cheat to make $10 and steal a couple of books, well,
they’re the ones who have to live with themselves.
Money Saving Discount
Sell More, In Less Time, With No Rejection, Using Common Sense
Telephone Techniques, Volumes 1&2
If you ordered Volumes 1 and 2 separately, they are
$29.50 and $39.95 respectively, for a total of $69.45. However,
your special price for both Volumes together is only $59, over a
To add both books to your shopping cart, simply click below. Why
not do it right now?